About me

My Water Jogging Tutorial VIDEO- I do NOT like watching myself or listening to my own voice....ewwww

Sorry for anyone who read my last blah-zay  post, which I DELETED b/c I do not want to be that kind of person.
I am processing.
My coach, Joel, gave me a little pep talk and told me to try to view this as a vacation... HA! so we'll see if that works....

I sort of gave myself a swift kick in the You know What and thought about all the people who have REAL problems....like Cancer or sick children, or divorce, or losing their job while trying to support a family, or hunger, or violent relationships....

All the things that are IMPORTANT are in tact and I need to be THANKFUL.

It IS tough b/c Running for me is not just something I enjoy, but it is an anti-anxiety and anti-depressant. More on this in another post but suffice to say...it is GOOD for me to be able to run, but I know this too shall pass and I am strong ENOUGH to finish out this 8wks of healing.

SO ANYWAY, ON this little vacation, I got myself a water belt, a waterproof watch and I have tried out WATER JOGGING as I mentioned here and let me tell you it is HARDER than it looks!

My first day (in video below) I tried a 25min workout and it was TOUGH...my arms were shaking by the time I got out....

2 days later, I did an interval workout of 5min warm up, 5x 2:30min HARD, with 1:30 recoveries and 5min cool down. It was tough but a good workout indeed! I wish we had some more sun so I could do it more.

I will be back in there this afternoon!!

 So here I am in My FIRST You Tube video....it's quite EMBARASSING actually! I can hardly stand to watch it! lol..but am hoping it will help someone out. You think I could have done something to my face first but this video was made on the fly! we only did ONE TAKE! ha ha...I was too lazy to do it again and make it better so you are STUCK with the RAW, NERDY, ME!!! sigh...there is no going back..I might regret this later....why am I acting ESPECIALLY dorky  in this video? lol...







Here is the actual schedule for anyone interested:
http://pfitzinger.com/labreports/9wkH2O.htm