About me

Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 7 Recap: 43 miles

Well here's how last week went. sorry I have not been on here all week. I am so behind.
feeling great though and excited about my 10K this saturday. will write about that later this week!

(why is this all underlined? lol)

Week 7 recap:



Monday: 10 miles 8:02 pace
I ran this alone. goal was 8 miles but then I figured since I had the time and the girls were at school I might as well do 10. I ran about 8:25 pace til mile 8 and then decided to see waht I could do the last 2 miles and pushed hard.
Mile 9 was 7:12 and mile 10 was 6:45! felt GREAT

Tuesday: 6
miles 9:12pace
recovery run

Wednesday: 11 miles 8:17 pace
Nice run with Steph downtown. bit tired. got a burst of energy the last mile......with half mile to go was running 6:30 pace and last quarter mile was 6min pace...FELT SO good to finish a long run like that!

Thursday: 8 miles ) 8:27 pace
Ran Powell Butte with Joel. Hard run for me...LOTS of STEEP trails and hills..was exhausted. was really happy with this pace for a hard hill run.

Friday: 8 miles 8:24 pace
Nice run with Steph downtown. bit tired. had some pain in my foot for a while.

Total miles: 43

6 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY!! I love the you are back at running - and totally rockin' it! :) Congrats on 43 miles last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are the Jane of all trades? Make up? Mom? Runner? Wife? I'm tired just writing all of that! HAHA!

    Have fun at your 10k!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great GREAT job, Nicole! You are back in it! Look at all those miles and how fast too.

    10K this should be an AWESOME race. I looked at the details online and it is going to be FUN and FAST. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, you had an awesome week! I'm going to work hard on my speed so that when I'm in Portland again next October (for my first marathon!), you and I can definitely get together and run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome week. YOUAREBACK. I am excited to hear how speedy you are this Saturday!! Good Luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and I love it. I ran the Windermere 1/2 this year and was contemplating running the full next year....great job on your outstanding finish.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!