About me

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BELIEVE

I find that I see the strong determined person I am BEST when I CHOOSE to remain positive, optimistic and BELIEVING through tough trials.

 I am not out of the game yet. 

Monday Morning, April 16th, I WILL show up with my laces tied, my game face on, my glutes/legs rested and ready to show MYSELF that I am stronger than I thought I was.

 I will find my faith strengthened that God really does know ME by NAME and I will FEEL Him running with me. 

The Race I wanted to run, was not good enough.  

He wants it to be better:

 More rewarding, 

more faith-increasing,

more LIFE CHANGING. 

That is the view I choose to take on this injury and set back.

 I Believe.

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully put. I wish for you the most affirming of runs in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done the work - now it's by faith. Praying that God will heal you and your body will be strong and ready to race next week. He will be with you every step. Just trust him as you are already doing.

    Believe. Trust. Hope.

    He is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole I have so much faith in you! You have done your homework for Boston. Now it is time to let your body rest so that you can run the race of a lifetime on Monday. I will be sending tons of prayers and good vibes your way beautiful. You have so many people that care about you. You are going to OWN Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the way to go. Great attitude. You are strong. You can do this. I wish for you that while you run Boston you will have that same smile on your face that you have on your header picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, this is the perfect mindset for right now. You are going to be healed and fly on the Boston course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isaiah 40:31 “...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Praying for a speedy recovery. Stay hopeful Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥♥♥♥ Holding you in prayers, you know I adora ya! Proud of how strong you are being! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. amen girl! his plan for us is always more complex then our simple earthly minds can grasp, but you are HIS child and HE loves you and strengthens you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you and I will say a prayer for you and complete healing! I am SO excited for you and I truly believe that you will have a very special day Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck and God bless! If he wills it you will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post Nicole. God is honored by this attitude. You can be sure I am and will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Good luck on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Good luck on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!