About me

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Next time I'm on here, I'll be a MARATHONER!!!!

Okay!!! I'm packing !!!
I'm a bit nervous i'm going to forget something Important!
I leave tomorrow morning bright and early:)

any last minute thoughts/advice?
things NOT to forget to take with me?
I'll take 'em!

I only got in 3 of my 7 miles this morning b/c my left calf muscle was cramping so bad I had to WALK home! booo. I will be a foam rolling machine the next 3 days to make sure this doesn't happen during my race.

I am super excited to do this and feeling a little naive like MAYBE I don't quite know what I've gotten myself into! lol...

I'll update the blog Saturday night/afternoon with results!!!

thanks for all your support!


7 comments:

  1. Oh girl how exciting for you!!!! You have totally got this and are so going to rock this race! Keep up the positive talk u so have a 3:20 no worries you were born to run!!!:) just prepare I just finished my first marathon and when I crossed the finish line the tears came and came and came! (I'm crying typing this!!) it's an amazing experience soak it up you will love it!!!! Prayers are with ya girly!!! Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower! Wow you are fast! I am so excited for you to run your first marathon. Someday I hope to run one. For now I am happy doing halfs and shorter races, just trying to get faster! I love Lulu lemon! I just got my first running skirt from them, I can't say enough good things about it and I get so many compliments on it. I will have to try the shorts next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great race!! I am so excited for you...and so excited to hear your race report. HAVE FUN!!! Above all else...HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go get em girl! You have the power and strength in you.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYY!!! Good luck girl, you are going to rock this marathon. I can just feel it! Have fun and can't wait to read the race report.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH I AM SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Can't wait to hear all about it...you should probably text me after:) GOOD LUCK and enjoy every second...you only have one FIRST marathon!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!