About me

once in a life time.....

I just wanted to throw this out there....

I have a best friend. One of those once in a lifetime kind of best friends. We met when we were 11yrs old and though it wasn't love upon our first meeting, we quickly moved past that and were inseperable.

We spent most of our highschool years sharing EVERYTHING with each other. I think to this day, there are STILL things that ONLY SHE knows about me.

I feel VERY blessed to have such a friend.

About 8yrs ago though, life circumstances changed so that we didnt' talk as often, didn't see each other hardly ever. It was hard. I felt like I was losing her and sometimes I cried in silence over it. But when we DID talk, I knew there was still that connection. I prayed she would find happiness, it was one of the greatest desires of my heart.

I will let her tell you the rest. She is an aspiring writer and has recently started a blog. I am so addicted to it.

I feel so INSPIRED by her and all that she is doing to take her life back! I wish MORE WOMEN had the strength, courage and confidence that she does. she is just AMAZING.

the girl who i've known for 22yrs who is very private and NOT a risk taker at all is taking risks and living her life.

Luckily, she is only about 5 posts in so you can still catch up!!

I feel like all can be inspired by her journey in some way, so go show her some love:


Life as I know it


be sure to start with these 2 posts:

"recipe of my singlehood part 1"

and:

"recipe of my singlehood, part 2"