About me

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Needed a little pick me up......

This morning at 7am, in the foggy 27 degree weather, I ran 10 miles....last week my 8 miles was  a struggle.....so I was not expecting much...HOWEVER, 
the first 3 were around 8 something and then the last 7 were all around 7:45 pace. 
I NEEDED that boost of confidence. Today I feel like MAYBE, just MAYBE I can get into sub 1:30 half shape by Eugene and just maybe I'm in a little bit better shape than I thought. THANK GOODNESS!

made me smile...well not really b/c my face was frozen. no seriously....I  was slurring b/c I couldn't move my mouth properly to talk! lol.....

YAY for BABY STEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Gosh I relate to this feeling:) "maybe I'm in a little bit better shape than I thought" Fun place to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara Goucher posted this today, "Don't try to rush progress. Remember- a step forward, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction. Keep believing." Very relevant...in many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Nicole! I hope your training continues to make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will totally be in 1:30 shape in NO time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hі evеryоne, it's my first visit at this website, and paragraph is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these posts.

    my web-site - V2 Cigs Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whаt's up to every one, because I am actually eager of reading this weblog'ѕ post tο be updated daily.
    It соntains nіce stuff.

    my web blοg - roll-on.tisj.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool, thanks for sharing! I love those moments. Awesome split times. I'm always awed by speedy runners (of which I am not one).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saved as a favoгite, I lovе youг website!


    Hегe іs my ѕite - V2 Cigs Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. The good factor in regards to the Rapid Mass Traffic system just isn't only is it potent and efficient in producing visitors to any form of website you might have developed and developed. It seems their idea of self-actualization is to own a business or to make money on the Internet or to work from home. Negative online content is a serious problem for any person or business.

    Look into my blog post - http://bgm.me/r/3779455

    ReplyDelete
  11. That house color visualizer at the Sherwin-Williams. Notice that the
    HTML and CSS are completely separate. Do not work in
    terms of pixels, instead make use of percentages.


    Feel free to visit my site ... american web design association
    Also see my web page :: Http://Bgm.Me

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!