About me

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I probably have no more readers left out there anyway.....

I have not read a blog for over a month. no joke. My life has been chaos and more chaos.
I'm almost embarrassed to talk about some of it.

right now I am dealing with a potential lawsuit from a independent contractor who worked for me. I can't say anything more than that, except it accompanies copious amounts of stress and legal fees.

I ran my 10K last week. IT. WAS. AWFUL. I have never felt SO tired and so bad in a race before. I wanted to quit so bad. every time I looked at my watch it would say something like 7:05 or 7:22 pace and I felt like I was running 6:00 pace. I wanted to die.
end result: 43:20...slowest 10K in over 18mos!

Well, the next day I got my test results back and my ferritin is at a 9 and my hemoglobin is down to 10. so yes. I am anemic. At least it explained why I've been feeling so awful.
so these days I'm taking iron pills like it's heroin and my runs are hard even at 9min pace sometimes. feels like a tempo. I hate it! I feel like I keep going backwards. I cannot catch a break.

On top of that and the lawsuit, I came home yesterday to a photo ticket of me turning right on a red without coming to a complete stop.
it makes 4 tickets in less than 2yrs which means i'm going to lost my license. I am freaking out b/c I have to get my kids to school, ME to school and me to work!.....

Yes...I said ME to school.
Apparently you need a full hairdressing license to comb freaking hair! and since I do up-do's for weddings I have to drop $7,000 TODAY and start school TONIGHT, b/c SOMEONE called me into the Oregon Healthy Licensing agency. apparently someone is out to try to ruin my life, but jokes on them, I'm gonna rock school! (even if i AM freaking out about how I'm going to juggle the life  I have now and add SCHOOL into the mix!- ugh....i'm sorta really pissed about it!)...

So...that's it! that's my crazy,  too much going on LIFE:)

I have realized from all this that I HAVE TO  slow down and get some organization into my life. I am ALWAYS rushing around trying to get to appts, work, kids stuff etc and it's lead to speeding tickets and me losing my license...which obviously REALLY messes up my life.

SO. Time to slow down. Reflect. organize. write to-do lists. BREATH.


Operation BREATH. that's what I'll call it.....and it starts NOW. 
p.s sorry for the very quickly written post..I only had 10min:)

N.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Things sound crazy for you... I am sorry you are going through what must seem like an endless battle. But, you will prevail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things calm down and become less hectic soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were one of my first blogs to follow and still do:)

    Keeping your plate full tends to lead to very hectic and continuous chaotic situations... but keeping your plate full also leads to an amazing life and accomplishments!!! Hope everything gets worked out for you soon so you can sit back and think a crazy life is the only way to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in the WORLD girl?!!! SO much going on for you. Sorry things have been so stressful with work stuff. Ughhhh. You are so talented with hair and make-up (I love all the before and after pics you put on FB) so hang in there. All your hard work and abilities will pay off for you. And keep running- sounds like you need that stress reliever. Your fast times will come back. Stress and lack of sleep make it hard to race fast times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole,
    love to you. You won't lose readers for being this REAL. If anything, you are showing us all that we are not alone in our "shit" that life throws our way. And you're showing us that we all have it in us to fight back when we are thrown down. So yes, you WILL rock school. And you will come back stronger. And you will grow from all of it. And yes, breathe! Deeply. Slow down. Write to-dos and gratitude lists daily...the more you focus on what is RIGHT...the more RIGHT will come your way. Love you. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! Sorry everything is going crazy on you! Maybe you won't lose your license? Is there a way out of that? In Washington we can defer a ticket by paying a fine.
    As far as organizing yourself, I actually went to therapy to learn how to manage myself better. It worked wonders.
    Good luck in school!! You'll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still here! Haters Hate and they try to destroy. Titanium Baby~ ♥ ~ With all things Godly you are on the Right path and certainly schooling opens new doors and opportunities for you and hopefully this ticket thing can be negotiated with a judge...FIGHT IT :-) Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Things can't get worse, right? Praying things will get brighter and you see a light at the end of this tunnel. I hear ya' on not having time to blog. Life is chaos sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry that you are being called on and have to go to school to take care of crap. But remember that God never gives us things we cannot handle. Whenever something bad like this happens to me I always think that God is giving this challenge to me because someone else in my life could not handle it. So I am doing it for everyone I love so that they don't have to!

    You are going to rock school!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!