About me

How do You prepare for Hood to Coast??? All the NON-ESSENTIALS.....

well..if you're ME....it involves a lot of "non-essentials" :):) like posing in your Hood to Coast T-shirt for starters......


THEN.....You start  by working on your tan....bc who wants to run the funnest relay of their life when they're pasty white? right? 
not me. 

I have been working for like 6 days straight so I spent 4hrs by the pool yesterday:):)



THEN, you stop at Lulu Lemon  for a new pair of shorts and accidentally buy 3 new outfits instead.. OBVIOUSLY b/c you have THREE legs to run in the relay, right? 
AND cute clothes make you run faster
I'm pretty sure that's a Scientific fact in the science of "running faster":) 

 I am not usually a pink girl, but I couldn't resist this. Admit it, Pink can be HOT!
 so stoked to have 3 pairs of Lulu's speed short. The BEST running short to ever come into existence.
(long sleeve for the 2nd leg at 3am that might be quite cool up in the mountains)

and THEN you get a new pair of your favorite Saucony Rides b/c they are BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL and irresistable:)
I am PRETTY sure these will increase my pace by at least 10 seconds per mile.....






I THINK WE'RE READY NOW!!!!
BRING IT!


Team: "We paid for This?"
Nicole: Leg 7
Steve: Leg 10
start time: 12:45


good luck to everyone and see ya out there!!