About me

Thursday, April 30, 2015

one year later.......

Wow....sorry it's been so long..I don't even know whats going on in the blog world anymore.....
I am still here. Running tiny bits here and there...I've had about 6wks of decent running twice but something always happens and I hve to stop. And by decent I mean. I've made it up to 3 or 4 miles....

My most recent stint I made it to 5 miles and then my body freaked out. In September after 9mos of work I got my hashimotos antibodies down and my thyroid leveled...in December I felt my LYME going into remission....I thought I was golden. I was happy. I was exercising for the first time in a long time.....
....and then everything started to act up again. I re-did my blood tests a 2wks ago and sure enough my hashi antibodies are elevated again and my thyroid is low. STINKS.
I am SO tired...I've had bouts of pain, bad headaches and just fatigue I can't even describe.

I have to make some real serious decisions about my work and business. It's adding in all my work appts that make my life stressful. It is a full time job to take care of myself and make sure I eat properly, get enough rest and keep stress at bay. That doesn't seem to be possible when i'm working as much as I do.

It's tough for me b/c I love what I do.....

I had signed up for the Hippie Chick Quarter marathon a few weeks ago b/c I thought I was going to be able to get up to 6.5 miles but I don't think it's possible now. Really sucks.

I'm back to the drawing board.....it's mostly my hip/glutes and foot that are in pain.

I don't write on here much b/c when I start thinking about it or talking about it..it makes me depressed. I try to focus on the fact that I believe in miracles and visualizing myself running the boston marathon some day:)


Here are a few photos of happier moments I've had the last few months:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!