About me

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I DON"T have a STRESS FRACTURE!!!...

WELL....GOOD NEWS is I don't have  STRESS FRACTURE OR MUSCLE TEAR!

 had my MRI yesterday and got results back.....

bad news is the report is really vague....John said it mentioned some minor tendonitis in my hamstring...a poss bone contusion or bruising to look into.

He is going to get a second opinion on it and we'll go from there....

the not knowing is worse than the knowing....but we'll see. at least my bones aren't broken!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is great news! Hopefully the second opinion will agree and you can be back to the sport you love right away :)

    You are so right about NOT KNOWING. Answers bring comfort and give direction. Amazing friend, you'll be back at it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, fabulous news. Hope you continue to get good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so, so happy that it is not a stress fracture. 1 of those is more than anyone needs in their lifetime! After seeing you RB status earlier it made me wonder if maybe I'm struggling with tendonitis in my knee. Ever since LRM in March I have had slight knee discomfort. I hate to think about taking time off running but it may come to that. I'm going to drastically decrease mileage the next 2 weeks and see if that helps... You've been off how many days now? I know you are dying to run. I hope this tendonitis or whatever you have heals quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness for great news, hope you get it figured out soon so you can form an action plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great news! encouraging news at least...I hope this lifts your spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad it is NOT stress fracture. On the other hand NOT knowing is really tough. I hope you will have figured it out very soon and it will heal fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MRIs show a lot of incidental findings that do not mean anything. No broken bone = a little more rest and you will be good to go. No worries!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!